- 請他儘快打電話給我。 Tell him to please call me as soon as possible.
- 他回來時請他打電話給我。 Please tell him to call me when he returns.
- 我知道你說過要幫你擋電話,但執行長在線上要找你。 I know you told me to hold your calls, but the CEO is on the line for you.
- 抱歉打擾了。湯姆在二線,他說有急事。 Sorry to interrupt. Tom is on line two and he says it's an emergency.
- 一線有你的私人電話。 You have a personal call on line one.
- 你太太打電話來。 You have a call from your wife.
- 詹姆士,你媽媽在線上。要我轉接給你嗎? James, your mom is on the line. Should I put her through?
- 剛剛我的手機電池沒電,所以斷話了。 We got cut off because my cellphone battery died.
- 我的手機電池快沒電了。 My cellphone's battery is low.
電話英語會話
捷運通勤實用英文
Excuse me. Could you tell me how to get to Taipei Main Station?
打擾一下。 你能告訴我台北車站怎麼去嗎?
Sure. You can take the brown line to Zhongxiao Fuxing Station and transfer to the blue line. Taipei Main Station will be 3 stops away.
好的。 你可以搭棕線到忠孝復興站再轉搭藍線。再過三個站就會到台北車站。
OK. Thank you! Can you tell me how to get a ticket?
好的。 謝謝! 你能告訴我怎麼買票嗎?
There are two options. You can get a token at the machine. Or, you can get an easy card at the information booth.
有兩個選擇。 你可以在機器上買代幣。 或者,你可以在櫃檯買悠遊卡。
(booth : 小亭、小房間)
OK. Thank you so much!
好的。 非常感謝!
- 來杯愛爾蘭咖啡怎麼樣? 一般的咖啡就可以了。英文怎麼說?
- 當我們大聲說話時,老師叫我們停止。 英文怎麼說?
- 我們電腦系統裡似乎有毛病。我打不開資料庫。 英文怎麼說?
- 你回到家時別忘了捎封短信來。 英文怎麼說?
- An Irish coffee for you? Just an ordinary one.
- The teacher told us to cut it out when we were talking loudly.
- There seems to be a glitch in our computer system. I can't open the database.
- Don't forget to drop me a line when you get back home.
吉姆對芭芭拉負面的評論非常過份。 這句話的英文怎麼說? (學習英語會話)
The negative comments that Jim made about Barbara were out of line.
電話英語會話 6
你好。 你好,可以請湯姆漢克斯先生聽電話嗎? 對不起,他正在講電話。 那麼可以請大衛聽電話嗎? 他此刻不在,我把電話轉給其他人聽好嗎? 不用了,謝謝。我稍後會再打來。 |
Hello. Hello, may I speak to Mr. Tom Hanks, please? Sorry, I'm afraid he is on another line. May I speak to David then? He's not in at the moment, shall I put you onto someone else? No, thanks. I'll call back later. |
那年輕的新兵被踢出軍隊,因為他不守規則。 這句話的英文怎麼說? (學習英語會話)
The young recruit was thrown out of the army because he wouldn't tow the line.
他那個笑話講得很差,所以他必須重覆解釋其中好笑的部分英文怎麼說?
He told the joke so poorly that he had to explain the punch line twice.
訂閱:
文章 (Atom)