這項計畫因為經費不足而遭到擱置。對不起...我不知道該說些什麼。 這句話的英文怎麼說? (學習英語會話)
The project was shelved because of insufficient funding.
他說他決不會做這種事,因為這麼做會很丟臉的英文怎麼說?
He said that he would never do it, because to do so would be to lose face.
不必因為老闆抽著難聞的雪茄,你就一定要學他。這句話的英文怎麼說?
It doesn't mean you have to follow suit just because the boss smokes smelly cigars.
凱西的園藝技巧很高超,他有辦法讓他花園裡的任何植物生長。這句話的英文怎麼說?
Casey has a green thumb, because he can make any plant grow in his garden.
泰絲的生活事事如意,因此她感到相當自在。 這句話的英文怎麼說? (學習英語會話)
Tess felt light-hearted because everything in her life was going well.
今天他準是情緒不佳,辦公室裡的每一個人他都訓斥了英文怎麼說?
He must have got out of bed on the wrong side today, because he has shouted at everybody in the office.
電話英語會話
- 請他儘快打電話給我。 Tell him to please call me as soon as possible.
- 他回來時請他打電話給我。 Please tell him to call me when he returns.
- 我知道你說過要幫你擋電話,但執行長在線上要找你。 I know you told me to hold your calls, but the CEO is on the line for you.
- 抱歉打擾了。湯姆在二線,他說有急事。 Sorry to interrupt. Tom is on line two and he says it's an emergency.
- 一線有你的私人電話。 You have a personal call on line one.
- 你太太打電話來。 You have a call from your wife.
- 詹姆士,你媽媽在線上。要我轉接給你嗎? James, your mom is on the line. Should I put her through?
- 剛剛我的手機電池沒電,所以斷話了。 We got cut off because my cellphone battery died.
- 我的手機電池快沒電了。 My cellphone's battery is low.
訂閱:
文章 (Atom)