針對查詢「it」依關聯性排序顯示文章。依日期排序 顯示所有文章
針對查詢「it」依關聯性排序顯示文章。依日期排序 顯示所有文章

當我湊近細看那錶時,才發覺到它是何等奇特英文怎麼說?

It was only when I saw the watch at close quarters that I realized how unusual it was.

據說孩子在會講話之前就會哼出調子了英文怎麼說?

It's said that child could tune before it could speak.

別誇張了!我知道這工作沒你所說的那麼艱難英文怎麼說?

Stop piling it on. I know the work: it's not so difficult as you said.

若不是親眼目睹,我還不會相信呢英文怎麼說?

But that I saw it, I wouldn't have believed it.

我認為將此事告訴她為好英文怎麼說?

I thought it expedient to tell her about it.

關於這件事與我爭吵毫無用處英文怎麼說?

It's no use quarrelling about it with me.

濕氣使得今天很不舒服英文怎麼說?

It's the humidity that makes it so uncomfortable today.

很難看出這篇文章的結構,它非常混亂英文怎麼說?

It's hard to see any scheme in this piece of writing; it's very confused.

交來之前仔細核對一下英文怎麼說?

Check it carefully before you hand it in.

她的丈夫總是取笑她做的通心粉,說這是她唯一會做的東西, 而且她難得做好英文怎麼說?

Her husband always teased her about her macaroni, saying it was the only thing she knew how to cook, and she rarely made it well.

★ 我覺得這條裙子真的有點長。 ● 女士,我們可以請修改部幫您改短。 ★ 哦,太好了。請幫我改短約一吋。 ● 我替您量一下尺寸。這句話的英文怎麼說?

★ I really think this skirt is a little long. ● We could have Alterations shorten it for you, ma'am. ★ Oh, that would be nice. Please shorten it about an inch for me. ● Let me take your measurements.

★ 這件洋裝是什麼料子做的? ● 是絲做的。很漂亮,不是嗎? ★ 我可以試穿這一件嗎? ● 當然。你穿幾號的?這句話的英文怎麼說?

★ What is this dress made of? ● It's silk. Pretty, isn't it? ★ May I try this one on? ● Certainly. What size do you wear?

很明顯是貓偷吃的英文怎麼說?

It is clear that the cat has eaten it!

一位好醫生總是對病人說實話英文怎麼說?

A good doctor always tells it like it is to his patients.

★ 我建議您試試我們的烤牛肉。這是我們餐廳的招牌菜。 ● 那就照你說的。謝謝。這句話的英文怎麼說?

★ I suggest that you try our roast beef. It's the specialty of the restaurant. ● I'll take your word for it. Thank you.
  1. 你要我幫忙?我可以得到什麼好處嗎? 英文怎麼說?
  2. 每次被喊錯名字時,你得冷靜下來,別反應過度。 英文怎麼說?
  3. 什麼?一天租金一百元?跟我想的不太一樣。 英文怎麼說?

  1. So you want me to help you? What's in it for me?
  2. You need to cool it and stop overreacting every time someone says your name wrong.
  3. What, a hundred dollars for one day's rent? I don't like the sound of that.

生氣寧可發洩出來而不要悶在肚內英文怎麼說?

It is better to express your anger, rather than bottle it up.

他對這個問題很了解,因為他為此曾在一本書中查閱過英文怎麼說?

He knows it very well because he has studied it up in a book.