針對查詢「so」依關聯性排序顯示文章。依日期排序 顯示所有文章
針對查詢「so」依關聯性排序顯示文章。依日期排序 顯示所有文章

我沒有任何經驗,所以我父親運用了一些關係幫我找工作。的英文怎麼說

I didn't have any experience, so my dad pulled a few strings to get me the job.

我不知道為什麼最近變得這麼情緒化,我平常不是這樣的的英文怎麼說

I don't know why I've been so moody lately. I'm not usually like this.

這本書已很舊,儘管如此,它還是很有用英文怎麼說?

The book is rather old; even so, it is very useful.

常用英文句型 38


What makes you think … ?

What makes you think so?

What makes you think I'm nervous?

What makes you think you're special?      
是什麼讓你認為 … ?

是什麼讓你這麼認為呢?

是什麼讓你覺得我緊張呢?

是什麼讓你覺得你很特別呢?


上一個英文句型       下一個英文句型      

我大學畢業後要當老師,這樣才能使孩子們的生活有所改變。 這句話的英文怎麼說? (學習英語會話)

After college I want to become a teacher so that I can make a difference in the lives of children.

該事之恐怖,實在令人毛骨悚然,他們都嚇得一聲不吭英文怎麼說?

The horror of this, so nakedly terrifying, held them all silent.

這些衣服好貴喔!光買一件上衣就超過我的預算了。這句話的英文怎麼說?

These clothes are so expensive! Buying just one outfit will break my budget!

約翰是一個非常積極進取的人,所以他總能達到他的目標。英文怎麼說?

John is a real go-getter, so he always achieves his goals.
約翰是一個非常積極進取的人,所以他總能達到他的目標。英文怎麼說?

她忙得頭腦發昏英文怎麼說?

She was so busy that she was in a mix.

只要你幫我,我決不會失望英文怎麼說?

So long as you help me, I shall never despair.

我這麼健忘,老把鑰匙忘在家裡英文怎麼說?

I am so forgetful I often leave my keys at home.

哦!原來你一直把我蒙在鼓裡英文怎麼說?

So! You've kept me in the dark all the time.

他的房間亂七八糟的,我不得不整理一下英文怎麼說?

His room was in a clutter so I had to tidy it up.

我去之前並沒有準備要演講,於是我便即席演說。的英文怎麼說

I didn't prepare a speech before I went, so I just played it by ear.

你們一直這樣大聲講話,我都不得不扯著嗓子說話了英文怎麼說?

You guys keep talking so loudly that I have to speak at the top my voice!

牛排太老了,我咬不動它英文怎麼說?

The steak was so tough I couldn't eat it.

她的腿軟得幾乎站不住了英文怎麼說?

Her legs were so weak that she could hardly stand.

只要十五美元左右英文怎麼說?

It'll only cost 15 dollars or so.