- 請他儘快打電話給我。 Tell him to please call me as soon as possible.
- 他回來時請他打電話給我。 Please tell him to call me when he returns.
- 我知道你說過要幫你擋電話,但執行長在線上要找你。 I know you told me to hold your calls, but the CEO is on the line for you.
- 抱歉打擾了。湯姆在二線,他說有急事。 Sorry to interrupt. Tom is on line two and he says it's an emergency.
- 一線有你的私人電話。 You have a personal call on line one.
- 你太太打電話來。 You have a call from your wife.
- 詹姆士,你媽媽在線上。要我轉接給你嗎? James, your mom is on the line. Should I put her through?
- 剛剛我的手機電池沒電,所以斷話了。 We got cut off because my cellphone battery died.
- 我的手機電池快沒電了。 My cellphone's battery is low.
電話英語會話
★ 馬鈴薯應該是八角。 ● 喔,你說的對。對不起。 ★ 沒關係。這句話的英文怎麼說?
★ The potatoes should be eighty cents. ● Oh, you're right! I'm sorry. ★ Never mind.
你知道BOT銀行在哪裡嗎? 很抱歉,我對這裡也很陌生 (在這裡我也是個陌生人) 英文怎麼說?
Do you know where the BOT Bank is? I am sorry, I am a stranger here too.
▲ 我可以坐靠窗的那張小桌子嗎? ● 對不起,先生。那已經有人預訂了。 ▲ 真可惜。 這句話的英文怎麼說? (學習英語會話)
▲ Could I have that small table by the window? ● No, I'm sorry, sir. It's been reserved. ▲ That's too bad.
我同情那些生活在眾目睽睽之下的名人英文怎麼說?
I feel sorry for famous people who live their lives in the full glare of publicity.
對不起,我不懂你的意思,可以請你再說一遍嗎?這句話的英文怎麼說?
I'm sorry, I don't follow. Could you repeat what you just said, please?
★ 可以請你拿毛衣給我看看嗎? ● 當然可以,先生。我們這裏有很多款式。 這句話的英文怎麼說? (學習英語會話) ★ 對不起。我想要女生穿的毛衣,不是男生的。 ● 喔,我知道了。女用毛衣在這。
★ Can you show me some sweaters, please? ● Certainly, sir. We have a large variety over here. ★ I'm sorry. I want ladies' sweaters, not men's. ● Ah, I see. The women's are this way.
訂閱:
文章 (Atom)