電話英語會話
- 請他儘快打電話給我。 Tell him to please call me as soon as possible.
- 他回來時請他打電話給我。 Please tell him to call me when he returns.
- 我知道你說過要幫你擋電話,但執行長在線上要找你。 I know you told me to hold your calls, but the CEO is on the line for you.
- 抱歉打擾了。湯姆在二線,他說有急事。 Sorry to interrupt. Tom is on line two and he says it's an emergency.
- 一線有你的私人電話。 You have a personal call on line one.
- 你太太打電話來。 You have a call from your wife.
- 詹姆士,你媽媽在線上。要我轉接給你嗎? James, your mom is on the line. Should I put her through?
- 剛剛我的手機電池沒電,所以斷話了。 We got cut off because my cellphone battery died.
- 我的手機電池快沒電了。 My cellphone's battery is low.
沒人會相信他陷入困境,因為這種話他說過很多次了的英文怎麼說?
Nobody will believe he is in trouble because he has cried wolf so many times.
他說他決不會做這種事,因為這麼做會很丟臉的英文怎麼說?
He said that he would never do it, because to do so would be to lose face.
不必因為老闆抽著難聞的雪茄,你就一定要學他。這句話的英文怎麼說?
It doesn't mean you have to follow suit just because the boss smokes smelly cigars.
我叫老闆不用擔心,因為所有的事都順利地照計畫進行。這句話的英文怎麼說?
I told my boss not to worry because everything is going according to plan.
我哥哥洛伊是個敗家子,因為他沒唸完高中,還坐過一陣子的牢。這句話的英文怎麼說?
My brother, Roy, is the black sheep in our family, because he never finished high school and spent some time in jail.
我很久才跟鄰居碰一次面,因為他很少在家。這句話的英文怎麼說?
I only see my neighbor once in a blue moon, because he is rarely home.
莎莉不喜歡和瓊安在一起,因為她們興趣不合。這句話的英文怎麼說?
Sally doesn't like to spend time with Joanne because they have nothing in common.
珍妮絲把她的男朋友趕出她的房子因為他從來不付房租。 這句話的英文怎麼說? (學習英語會話)
Janice kicked her boyfriend out of her house because he never paid rent.
凱莉總是在打掃房子,因為她就是喜歡她的房子像這樣乾乾淨淨的。 這句話的英文怎麼說? (學習英語會話)
Kelly is always cleaning, because she likes her house just so.
訂閱:
文章 (Atom)