那些話被看作是對現政府政策的一記耳光英文怎麼說?
The remarks were taken as a direct slap at the existing government's policy.
旅遊英語會話
- (搭飛機)我較喜歡窗邊的位置。 I prefer a window seat.
- 從台北到香港的飛行時間要多久呢? What's the flying time from Taipei to Hong Kong?
- (在機場)對不起,請問10號登機門怎麼走? Excuse me. Can you direct me to Gate 15, please?
- 請將這個旅行支票兌現。 Please cash this traveler's check.
- 請將這個換成美金。 Please change this to dollars.
- 可以給我入境申請單嗎? Can I have an immigration form?
- 我要託運兩件行李。 I'll check two pieces of baggage.
- 我要轉機到西雅圖。 I have a connecting flight to Seattle.
- 我想訂台北到倫敦的機票。 I'd like to reserve a ticket for the flight from Taipei to London.
他們要求更多的直接參與解決鋼鐵生產的問題英文怎麼說?
They wanted more direct participation in the solution of steel production problems.
訂閱:
文章 (Atom)