針對查詢「we」依關聯性排序顯示文章。依日期排序 顯示所有文章
針對查詢「we」依關聯性排序顯示文章。依日期排序 顯示所有文章

因為我們打算在泰國待兩星期後就回國,所以我們確認有買到來回機票。這句話的英文怎麼說?

Since we planned to return home after two weeks in Thailand, we made sure that we bought round-trip tickets.

飯店英語會話 6


可以告訴我關於你們飯店設施的資訊嗎?
當然可以。我們在2樓有一個餐廳。3樓還有一個設施完善的商務中心。
你們有什麼休閒設施?
我們在12樓有一個室內游泳池和一個健身房。都是從早上6點開放到晚上10點。  
謝謝你的資訊。
Can you tell me some information about your facilities?
Sure. We have a restaurant on the 2nd floor. And we have full business facilities in the business center on the 3rd floor.
What leisure facilities do you have?
We have an indoor swimming pool and a gym on the 12th floor. Both open from 6 a.m. until 10 p.m.
Thanks for the information.

我們不喜歡輕佻女和調情郎,雖然有時我們表面上看似喜歡他們英文怎麼說?

We don't like romps and flirts, though we may act as if we did sometimes.

我很肯定當我們看地圖的時候我們沒有自動地把符號譯換成它所表示的實物英文怎麼說?

I am convinced that when we read a map we do not automatically translate signifier into signified.

我們最好催促司機快開,不然要遲到了英文怎麼說?

We had better put the skids on the driver or we'll be late.

我們過去曾借錢給他,所以了解實情英文怎麼說?

We've lent him money before, and we know the score.

這對前夫婦在他們分居後發表的一份聲明中寫道:“我們仍然是最好的朋友、對女兒負責任的父母,我們仍然彼此深深相愛”英文怎麼說?

"We remain best friends and responsible parents to our daughter and we still love each other deeply," the former couple wrote in a statement released after their separation.

如果得不到經濟上的支持,我們還是放棄整個計劃好英文怎麼說?

If we can't get any financial backing, we might as well forget the whole thing.

如果我們集思廣益,我們也許能制訂一個真正完善的計劃英文怎麼說?

If we pool our ideas, we may be able to produce a really good plan.

我們不能閒逛,否則會遲到英文怎麼說?

We must not loiter or we will be late for school.

我們不必待很久;我們只要在宴會上露露面,便可早些回家英文怎麼說?

We don't need to stay long; we'll just show the flag at dinner and then get home early.

如果我們現在播下種子,到時候會開花的英文怎麼說?

If we sow the seed now, in due course we will have the flowers.

在付清貸款後,我們會有更多錢花英文怎麼說?

We will have more money to spend after we pay off our mortgage.

最初我們對他很感興趣,可現在我們對他的瘋狂感到恐懼英文怎麼說?

At first we were very much interested in him, but now we are afraid of his craziness.

要是著手幹的話,我們就幹到底英文怎麼說?

If we start it, we shall go the whole hog.

我們制訂計劃時應該把所有的可變因素考慮進去英文怎麼說?

We should take all the variables into account when we make a plan.

我們打棒球打得太久,以致於連比數都給忘了英文怎麼說?

We played baseball for so long that we lost track of the score.