針對查詢「that」依關聯性排序顯示文章。依日期排序 顯示所有文章
針對查詢「that」依關聯性排序顯示文章。依日期排序 顯示所有文章

▲ 我可以坐靠窗的那張小桌子嗎? ● 對不起,先生。那已經有人預訂了。 ▲ 真可惜。 這句話的英文怎麼說? (學習英語會話)

▲ Could I have that small table by the window? ● No, I'm sorry, sir. It's been reserved. ▲ That's too bad.

那天我們恰好在鎮上英文怎麼說?

It fell out that we were in the town on that very day.

那就是支配他的動機英文怎麼說?

That was the motive that swayed with him.

愛麗斯,我留意到妳最近為了完成那個專案,工作時間很長。 我盡我最大努力英文怎麼說?

I noticed that you've been putting in a lot of hours lately to get that project done, Alice. I do whatever it takes.

有句俗語這麼說:”當你來到這世界時大聲哭泣,但世界因此而歡樂欣喜。讓生活和經歷充實精彩,離開世界的那一刻,你將會快樂滿足,而世界卻因此難過哭泣"英文怎麼說

There's an old saying that goes, "When you enter the world, you cry and the world rejoices. Life your life so that when you leave the world, you rejoice and the world cries".

我覺得我以前見過那個人英文怎麼說?

I have the impression that I've seen that man before.

▲ 我請你吃午飯。 ● 哦,你真好。但為什麼要請我吃飯呢? ▲ 我想謝謝你前幾天幫我粉刷房子。我欠你的。 這句話的英文怎麼說? (學習英語會話)

▲ Let me treat you to lunch. ● Oh, that's nice of you, but why do I deserve that? ▲ I want to thank you for helping me paint my house the other day. I owe you.

「我會說那個男人很高,」艾瑞克對朋友說,「但說他有七呎高就太誇張了。」

"I would say that the man over there is tall," Eric said to his friend, "but to say that he is seven feet tall would be stretching it."

我們越來越清楚地看到他們不願做那件事英文怎麼說?

It is becoming clearer to us that they don't want to do that.

我看見那個男孩在偷錢;但他竟厚顏無恥地企圖賴到我身上英文怎麼說?

I saw the boy stealing money; but he is so brazen that he tried to say that I had stolen it.

那格調低的人喜歡黃色書刊勝於藝術英文怎麼說?

That lowbrow prefers pornography to fine art.

我很肯定當我們看地圖的時候我們沒有自動地把符號譯換成它所表示的實物英文怎麼說?

I am convinced that when we read a map we do not automatically translate signifier into signified.

她發現那人是個庸醫英文怎麼說?

She discovered that the man was a quack.

我覺得她很虛弱英文怎麼說?

I felt that she was very weak.

請遵醫囑英文怎麼說?

Follow the directions that your doctor gives you.

如果你把這些問題往壞處想的話, 你就會情緒低落, 痛苦不堪.英文怎麼說?

When you awfulize these problems, the results are that you feel depressed and begin to anguish it.

那個傻瓜掉了幾張帳目收據,因此會計很不高興英文怎麼說?

That klutz lost several account receipts, so the accountants were upset.

那壞蛋想釣我的女友英文怎麼說?

That son of a gun tried to pick up my girlfriend.