- (搭飛機)我較喜歡窗邊的位置。 I prefer a window seat.
- 從台北到香港的飛行時間要多久呢? What's the flying time from Taipei to Hong Kong?
- (在機場)對不起,請問10號登機門怎麼走? Excuse me. Can you direct me to Gate 15, please?
- 請將這個旅行支票兌現。 Please cash this traveler's check.
- 請將這個換成美金。 Please change this to dollars.
- 可以給我入境申請單嗎? Can I have an immigration form?
- 我要託運兩件行李。 I'll check two pieces of baggage.
- 我要轉機到西雅圖。 I have a connecting flight to Seattle.
- 我想訂台北到倫敦的機票。 I'd like to reserve a ticket for the flight from Taipei to London.
旅遊英語會話
我告訴他要控制住自己,記住他是來大學讀書,而不是來玩的英文怎麼說?
I told him to take a grip on himself and to remember that he was sent to university to work, not to play.
捷運通勤實用英文
Excuse me. Could you tell me how to get to Taipei Main Station?
打擾一下。 你能告訴我台北車站怎麼去嗎?
Sure. You can take the brown line to Zhongxiao Fuxing Station and transfer to the blue line. Taipei Main Station will be 3 stops away.
好的。 你可以搭棕線到忠孝復興站再轉搭藍線。再過三個站就會到台北車站。
OK. Thank you! Can you tell me how to get a ticket?
好的。 謝謝! 你能告訴我怎麼買票嗎?
There are two options. You can get a token at the machine. Or, you can get an easy card at the information booth.
有兩個選擇。 你可以在機器上買代幣。 或者,你可以在櫃檯買悠遊卡。
(booth : 小亭、小房間)
OK. Thank you so much!
好的。 非常感謝!
時間 / 日期 5
早上再過15分就7點 = 早上6點45分 下午再過15分就4點 = 下午3點45分 傍晚再過15分就7點 = 傍晚6點45分 晚上再過15分就11點 = 晚上10點45分 |
It's fifteen to seven in the morning. It's fifteen to four in the afternoon. It's fifteen to seven in the evening. It's fifteen to eleven at night. |
訂閱:
文章 (Atom)