A dog ran out from behind the gate.
一隻狗從大門後面跑了出來英文怎麼說?
他們沒有看見門旁邊「當心公牛」的警示。英文怎麼說?
They did not see the sign by the gate saying "Beware of the bull".
他們沒有看見門旁邊「當心公牛」的警示。英文怎麼說?
他們沒有看見門旁邊「當心公牛」的警示。英文怎麼說?
旅遊英語會話
- (搭飛機)我較喜歡窗邊的位置。 I prefer a window seat.
- 從台北到香港的飛行時間要多久呢? What's the flying time from Taipei to Hong Kong?
- (在機場)對不起,請問10號登機門怎麼走? Excuse me. Can you direct me to Gate 15, please?
- 請將這個旅行支票兌現。 Please cash this traveler's check.
- 請將這個換成美金。 Please change this to dollars.
- 可以給我入境申請單嗎? Can I have an immigration form?
- 我要託運兩件行李。 I'll check two pieces of baggage.
- 我要轉機到西雅圖。 I have a connecting flight to Seattle.
- 我想訂台北到倫敦的機票。 I'd like to reserve a ticket for the flight from Taipei to London.
請注意,新加坡航空公司第008次班機就要起飛了。請所有搭乘本班機的旅客立刻到第二十七號登機門報到。的英文怎麼說
Attention, please. Singapore Airlines flight No.008 is ready for departure. Will all passengers on this flight please report to gate 27 immediately.
訂閱:
文章 (Atom)