針對查詢「so」依日期排序顯示文章。依關聯性排序 顯示所有文章
針對查詢「so」依日期排序顯示文章。依關聯性排序 顯示所有文章

我這樣做的理由很多,而這個是主要的英文怎麼說?

I did so for many reasons, and this one in chief.

最近他看來身體不太好英文怎麼說?

He has not been looking so hot recently.

蓋太緊了,我打不開盒子英文怎麼說?

The lid was so tight that I couldn't open the box.

我相信她會把錢還你的,所以沒有必要小題大作英文怎麼說?

I'm sure she'll give you the money back, so there's no need to start making a mountain out of a molehill.

該事之恐怖,實在令人毛骨悚然,他們都嚇得一聲不吭英文怎麼說?

The horror of this, so nakedly terrifying, held them all silent.

我肯定自己不值得這麼多讚揚英文怎麼說?

I'm sure I don't deserve so much praise.

除非他親口對我說,否則我決不相信英文怎麼說?

I will not believe it unless and until he tells me so.

這本書已很舊,儘管如此,它還是很有用英文怎麼說?

The book is rather old; even so, it is very useful.

趕緊辦完這件事,別浪費時間了!英文怎麼說?

I want this work done quickly, so don't let the grass grow under your feet!

我這就走,好讓你打開行李英文怎麼說?

I will leave you now so that you can unpack.

由於房間不夠,一些客人只好同住一間屋英文怎麼說?

There were not enough rooms, so some of the guests had to double up.

那天,由於沒有使用能夠魔術般解除疼痛的乙醚,那些可憐的人得儘量忍受他們的痛苦英文怎麼說?

The merciful magic of ether was not used that day, so the poor souls had to bear their pains as best they might.

她肯定不會輕信他編造的故事英文怎麼說?

She's surely not so naive as to believe his story.

今天是他的生日,所以我們要慶祝一下英文怎麼說?

Today is his birthday, so we're going to celebrate.

夏日的天氣如此多變英文怎麼說?

The weather's so fickle in summer.

公車是如此擁擠,我被擠得動彈不得英文怎麼說?

The bus was so full that I was jammed in and couldn't move.

她完全迷上了他,連他的缺點也看不見了英文怎麼說?

She's so wrapped up in him that she can't see his faults.

她十分單純,你跟她說什麼她都會相信英文怎麼說?

She's so simple she'll believe anything you tell her.