捷運通勤實用英文
Excuse me. Could you tell me how to get to Taipei Main Station?
打擾一下。 你能告訴我台北車站怎麼去嗎?
Sure. You can take the brown line to Zhongxiao Fuxing Station and transfer to the blue line. Taipei Main Station will be 3 stops away.
好的。 你可以搭棕線到忠孝復興站再轉搭藍線。再過三個站就會到台北車站。
OK. Thank you! Can you tell me how to get a ticket?
好的。 謝謝! 你能告訴我怎麼買票嗎?
There are two options. You can get a token at the machine. Or, you can get an easy card at the information booth.
有兩個選擇。 你可以在機器上買代幣。 或者,你可以在櫃檯買悠遊卡。
(booth : 小亭、小房間)
OK. Thank you so much!
好的。 非常感謝!
麥克在剪票口被攔住了,因為他忘記出示車票英文怎麼說?
Mike was show('29491643','over')" onmouseout="show('29491643','out')" onclick="gourl('stopped','01')">stopped at the barrier because he forgot to show his ticket.
旅遊英語會話
- (搭飛機)我較喜歡窗邊的位置。 I prefer a window seat.
- 從台北到香港的飛行時間要多久呢? What's the flying time from Taipei to Hong Kong?
- (在機場)對不起,請問10號登機門怎麼走? Excuse me. Can you direct me to Gate 15, please?
- 請將這個旅行支票兌現。 Please cash this traveler's check.
- 請將這個換成美金。 Please change this to dollars.
- 可以給我入境申請單嗎? Can I have an immigration form?
- 我要託運兩件行李。 I'll check two pieces of baggage.
- 我要轉機到西雅圖。 I have a connecting flight to Seattle.
- 我想訂台北到倫敦的機票。 I'd like to reserve a ticket for the flight from Taipei to London.
訂閱:
文章 (Atom)