針對查詢「it」依關聯性排序顯示文章。依日期排序 顯示所有文章
針對查詢「it」依關聯性排序顯示文章。依日期排序 顯示所有文章

理論上它似乎很不錯,但實際上卻行不通英文怎麼說?

It seems good in theory, but it doesn't work in practice.

這是這座城市裡最大的百貨公司;你要什麼就有什麼英文怎麼說?

This is the biggest department store in the city - give it a name, and they've got it.

我打網球的那天偏偏就下雨,倒霉事真躲也躲不開英文怎麼說?

It's Sod's Law that it rains on the only day I can play tennis.

做這事不是為了我的利益英文怎麼說?

It would not be in my interest to do it.

我以高於買價的價格賣出,因此我淨賺十五元英文怎麼說?

I sold it for more than I paid for it, so I'm $15 to the good.

那輛雪佛蘭車真是部爛車,進廠修理的時間比開車的時間還長英文怎麼說?

That Chevy was a real lemon; it was fixed more often than it was driven.

你現在出去踢足球太晚了,何況又正在下雨英文怎麼說?

It's far too late for you to go out and play football, not to mention the fact that it's raining.

先起草再謄寫英文怎麼說?

Write it in rough and then copy it.

這裡夏天熱,但冬天不冷英文怎麼說?

It is hot in summer here, but it is not cold in winter.

可以想見,他們預先就知道了這事英文怎麼說?

It is conceivable that they knew about it beforehand.

這對他們沒有好處,但也沒有壞處英文怎麼說?

It won't do them any good, but it won't do them any harm either.

這首歌很好,我想它會很快流行起來英文怎麼說?

It is a nice song and I think it will catch on quickly.

這只是個初步的想法,但是也許能有所成就英文怎麼說?

It's just the germ of an idea, but something may come out of it.

這匹老馬跟隨約翰這麼多年了,約翰很難與它分離英文怎麼說?

The nag has been with John for so many years that it is hard for him to part from it.

我們認為那樣做太過分了英文怎麼說?

We think it a little too thick to do it that way.

這究竟是藝術還是色情,我想是見仁見智的問題英文怎麼說?

I suppose it's a matter of opinion whether it is art or pornography.

那家餐廳的食物水準參差不齊。有時好吃,有時難吃,英文怎麼說?

The food at that restaurant is hit-and-miss. Some days it is good, and some days it is bad.

★ 你有便宜點的嗎? ● 當然有,先生。你預算多少? ★ 我想要一百元以下的。 ● 既然這樣,我大力推薦這一件。它只超出您的預算五元,而且物超所值。 這句話的英文怎麼說? (學習英語會話)

★ Do you have anything less expensive? ● Certainly, sir. What price range do you have in mind? ★ I'd like to stay under a hundred dollars. ● In that case, I strongly recommend this one. It's just five dollars over your limit and is worth every penny of it.

在郵寄之前你應該把它包好英文怎麼說?

You should pack it up preparatory to sending it by post.